Our Junior Development program offers junior golfers instruction and practices specific to their ability level. This year-round program is open to junior golfers ages 5-16. All practices focus on the fundamentals of the swing, each aspect of the short game, on-course instruction, as well as rules, etiquette, and sportsmanship.
All Hank Haney / Champions Junior Golf programs strive to maintain a 5:1 student to teacher ratio, allowing for maximum instruction time during each practice. Sessions will include hands-on instruction as well as friendly competitions to solidify learning.
For information on practice days/times, as well as pricing packages, for each of our locations, contact us via the form below.
All Hank Haney Golf Instructors are certified and have experience working with juniors. The instructors below have extensive experience coaching junior golfers of all ages and levels. All instructors listed currently teach in our Junior Development and Junior Elite programs, as well as provide expert instruction for our Junior Camps.
- Becca Bailey, Junior Golf Director & Senior Instructor
- Bryan Hunt, Head Instructor (The Golf Ranch at Waterview)
- Kelsey Lumpkin, Junior Golf Site Coordinator & Staff Instructor (Westridge)
- Alyssa Moe, Junior Golf Site Coordinator & Head Instructor (Bridlewood)
- Blake Kokal, Staff Instructor (Bridlewood)
For more information, fill out the form below. If you would like to schedule a private lesson, please call (972) 480-3600.